Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SENTI SOUND TRIP

I'ts already 2am, I can't sleep... The voice of Amy of Evanescence is haunting me with her My Immortal... Axl Rose, Slash, Duff and the rest of the Guns and Roses is serenading me with November Rain...

What's wrong with me? Am I insomiac? I have watched all of my Naruto Shipuuden files and yet Mr. Sandman is not yet visiting me...

Now its My Chemical Romance's turn to lullaby me with their song Cancer...

Senti, emo, hopeless romantic, disturbed, etc, etc... Whatever you may call this feelings... It is a proof that you are alive... You have heart and your bleeding inside...

I remembered Gaara when he was still young, he was curious why he is feeling pain when he have no wounds at all...

Pain... A term I love and a term I loathe at the same time...

As I feel the music in my soul... I feel the pain... I feel alive... I am still a friggin human being... Eventhough I always thought I am Lestat! Ha ha ha ha ha me and my fantasies... Boys will boys...

Does this mean I am a masochist? Wow! Greenday with Wake Me Up When September Ends... Well, I relly don't know the categorical answer to my own queries... That's why I write... That's why I am in my journey...

My lips are beginning to feel parched... I need a drink... Ooooppppssss no more alcohol... Alcohol makes me violent lately... As if I am Wolverine or a drunk Rock Lee...

Maybe this is just a part of entering mid life... A midlife crisis I guess...

Know what?! Im such a corny freak... I'm crying at the song of Hugh Grant and Halley Bennett's Way Back into LOve... People may think I am crazy as I beat my hands with rythmn, then type, then cry, then smile... I relly love the song and the fuckin' movie!

Where's Dolores O'riordan nowadays... I miss the Cranberries... Zombie! Zombehe he he he... The voice... The message... A videoke fave of my troops during college days...

AAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! Perfect by Simple Plan my theme song for my Vice Mayor Father! I hate him and I love him at the same time! Fuck! Why can't he accept that I'm not what he is expecting of me? He is passing the burden of his shadow on me! I know I have frustrated him so many fucking times but that is fuckin' life! You live! You Learn! From your own mistakes! From your own Battles! Puta! Nag ibi na naman ako!

Add the song Numb by Linkin Park (another song for my father) and I will go berserk!

I need a song to calm me...The Calling is the answer... Their song Stigmatized... Yes calm me...

For the finale - - Audioslave's Be yourself... pls put me into sleep... I need to be early tomorrow... zzzzz

No comments: