Wednesday, March 12, 2008

QUEST FOR MARCH 2008


Another month is here, MArch the third month of the year... Now is the time to look for my new quest and reach it. I simply must reach it... My last month's quest score is a farce so I am gearing up for success this month!

According to Victor L. Dy the author of my feng shui planner - I must avoid entanglements by minding my business and controlling my impulsive reaction. I must also avoid hiking. Rev. Fr. Wongsengtian (Authentic Annual Prediction 2008) the Taoist Grand Minister, I must be particularly careful when signing contract.

There is only one thing that I must do this month to reach my quest. The name of the quest and its odjective is:

FOCUS ON RICHES!
BATTLE CRY FOR MARCH!

YOUTH MAGAZINE PRODUCTION AND SUBSCRIPTION OF THE SK

The said quest will be the focus of the KKK-Youth Cooperative. The assignment is to create a monthly Youth Magazine that will cater to the needs, wants, rights and welfare of the youth. The siad mag must be subscribed by the different SKs of all barangays in Albay.

I will post a seperate blog when I have done the project proposal.

CHOOSE TO BE RICH
030108

How Much Do You Keep?
Your total monthly income A = P18,194
Less your total monthly expenses B = P16,030+
Difference is how much you keep C = P 2,164-
Percentage of your income you're keeping C/A = 12%
GOAL: INCREASE THE PERCENTAGE OF INCOME YOU KEEP. START WITH 1% AND INCREASE IT FROM THESE IF YOU HAVE TO.



I AM SO HAPPY AND GREATFUL NOW THAT…
030108

1. Yes! Another month! Another Quest!
2. I am success personified!
3. I am a money magnet!
4. I am healthy and calm!

No comments: